Based UK or Poland
Be part of our journey working with our UK development team in one of our clients delivering world-class customer experiences utilising cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices.
As we continue to evolve a market leading payments platform, the ideal person will have a strong passion for delivering innovative & sustainable solutions to products with a business-driven approach to architecture and a strong emphasis on quality, including build and test automation.
The Mobile Lead should excel in an agile collaborative, results-driven culture and be able to influence engineers, stakeholders, and leadership on mobile strategies & technologies.
Experience and Person Profile
- Works collaboratively with the Product Management, UX Design and Mobile Platform Architect to define a strategic roadmap for our clients mobile payment applications.
- Mentors and Leads the mobile developers to build an architecturally sustainable codebase that delivers a high-quality experience.
- Consults with key technology stakeholders (internal and external API owners, etc.) to drive enhancements and changes to their products when needed by the mobile applications.
- Drives analysis of metrics (appcenter, Sentry, etc.) data to constantly improve the user experience.
- Provides technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, testing, and implementation.
- A minimum of 6 years software development experience, 4-5 years of which are specific to Mobile technologies, 2+ years of which are in React Native, 2-3 years of which are in Native Mobile development in Android and iOS (Objective C/Java/Swift)
- Expertise & experience in delivering mobile-first designs and Material design.
- Experience with either iOS or Android platforms is a must. Knowledge of two platforms is preferable.
- Track record of building efficient, well-designed mobile applications.
The role reports directly to the Head of Development
You will work closely with other members of the organisation in various teams linked to client engagements
- Deliver the best customer experience
- Drive for success
- Encourage to innovate
- Trust each other
- Enjoy making a difference
Salary: (Depending on experience)
Annual Leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
3% Pension (after probationary period)
Other Benefits: Remote Working, Personal reviews and development. Post Pandemic; regular team meetings, workshops, some limited international travel and client site visits.
The role is remote working.
How to apply: