Based in Poland or UK.
Be part of our journey working with our UK development team in one of our clients delivering world-class customer experiences utilising cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices.
As we continue to evolve our client’s platform capabilities, the ideal React Native Developer would have a strong passion for delivering innovative & sustainable solutions to our products with a business-driven approach to architecture and a strong emphasis on quality, including build and test automation.
Experience and Person Profile
- Build a payment app, buttery smooth UIs across all mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with gateway platforms.
- Consults with key technology stakeholders (internal and external API owners, etc.) to drive enhancements and changes to their products when needed by the mobile applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- A minimum of 5+ years software development experience
- 2-3 years of which are in React Native, with material design experience.
- 1-2 Experience with either iOS or Android platforms is a must. Knowledge of two platforms is preferable.
- Track record of building efficient, well-designed mobile applications.
The role reports directly to the Head of Development
You will work closely with other members of the organisation in various teams linked to client engagements
· Deliver the best customer experience
· Drive for success
· Encourage to innovate
· Trust each other
· Enjoy making a difference
Salary: (Depending on experience)
Annual Leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
3% Pension (after probationary period)
Other Benefits: Remote Working, Personal reviews and development. Post Pandemic; regular team meetings, workshops, some limited international travel and client site visits.
The role is remote working.
How to apply: