Senior QA Engineer - Automation. UK or Poland based.
Be part of our journey working with our UK development team in one of our clients delivering world-class customer experiences utilising cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices.
As we continue to evolve a market leading payments platform, the ideal person will have a strong passion for delivering innovative & sustainable solutions to products with a business-driven approach to architecture and a strong emphasis on quality, including build and test automation.
The Senior/Lead QA Engineer should excel in an agile collaborative, results-driven culture and be able to influence engineers, stakeholders, and leadership on development strategies & technologies.
Experience and Person Profile
- Works collaboratively with all products to define a strategic Automation roadmap for the platforms payments applications.
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Maximise test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- A minimum of 5+ years software Testing experience
- Must have hands on experience on Appium, Selenium, Framework designing.
- Experience with Java (and Maven, so a bit more than just plain Java, dependency management etc), and some testing frameworks (Cucumber, Cypress etc. ideally Cypress)
- Experience with testcase management tools (Testlink, Zephyr, etc, ideally Jira TM4J)
- Experience with logging and log aggregators (tools like Cloudwatch, Splunk, Kibana, Loggly, Loggzilla, Ideally Cludwath, Kibana)
- Working knowledge of typical BE and API structures, tools like Postman, Swagger, ReadyAPI is must.
The role reports directly to the Head of Development
You will work closely with other members of the organisation in various teams linked to client engagements
- Deliver the best customer experience
- Drive for success
- Encourage to innovate
- Trust each other
- Enjoy making a difference
Salary: (Depending on experience)
Annual Leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
3% Pension (after probationary period)
Other Benefits: Remote Working, Personal reviews and development. Post Pandemic; regular team meetings, workshops, some limited international travel and client site visits.
The role is remote working.
How to apply: