Based Poland or UK.
Be part of our journey working with our UK development team in one of our clients delivering world-class customer experiences utilising cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices.
As we continue to evolve a market leading payments platform, the ideal person will have a strong passion for delivering innovative & sustainable solutions to products with a business-driven approach to architecture and a strong emphasis on quality, including build and test automation.
The Full Stack Developer should excel in an agile collaborative, results-driven culture and be able to influence engineers, stakeholders, and leadership on development strategies & technologies.
Experience and Person Profile
- Incumbent will be architecting our client’s Portal products and choosing the best technologies, components and subsystems on different server-side tech.
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and build products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Estimates efforts, identifies risks, devises and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- 5+ Years relevant software development experience, with a Full Stack profile (experience in front-end, back-end, integration, cloud automation and orchestration)
- Proficient in Functional & Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns with expertise in various cloud-native technologies (MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, React.js, Graph QL, etc).
- Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools (aws Pipelines/ aws codebuild).
- Experience in test driven development & writing of unit and integration tests is a must
- Demonstrated ability of design and development of applications/ products utilizing a variety of architecture principles, including a microservices serverless architecture.
- Experience working in agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
The role reports directly to the Head of Development
You will work closely with other members of the organisation in various teams linked to client engagements
- Deliver the best customer experience
- Drive for success
- Encourage to innovate
- Trust each other
- Enjoy making a difference
Salary: (Depending on experience)
Annual Leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
3% Pension (after probationary period)
Other Benefits: Remote Working, Personal reviews and development. Post Pandemic; regular team meetings, workshops, some limited international travel and client site visits.
The role is remote working.
How to apply: