We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our digital development programme (remote working).
As an IT Business Analyst you will manage the key understanding and articulation of the processes for our Development and Test work with clients across numerous sectors, working at all levels in the business using the latest tools and working practices.
You will be working in an agile environment with your duties primarily being requirements analysis and understanding the core functionality of the platform, and also including customer liaison, and some project management.
Working within the project team and Programme lead, this Business Analyst role will have experience of working on end to end customer journeys across platforms.
Working with our Senior Analysts and Delivery Lead you will contribute to the delivery of the product roadmap working in conjunction with the key partners including the development teams in the UK and off shore, working with all Stakeholders to plan and prioritise feature development.
You enjoy working in an agile collaborative environment and happy to manage priorities, developing leading edge global solutions.
You turn technical requirements into actionable understandable outcomes.
You gather feature requests, schedule releases and help the Scrum Master co-ordinate sprints.
You want to progress your skills and share your ideas with the rest of the team.
You contribute to the creation of the culture and have responsibility for part of the wider portfolio of BA activity.
Experience and Person Profile
- Degree or business experience equivalent of 2+ years BA or project development experience in an e-commerce / CRM type environment
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer first mindset, where usability and simplicity was prioritised solving pains and delivering gains for customers
- Background in launching software in partnership with engineering teams and proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Some experience in successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions including a wide variety of mechanisms e.g. dashboards, API’s real time alerts etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Innovative and able to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Setting, prioritising and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with good collaboration skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Experience of delivering customer journeys end to end including technical integrations (CRM, Marketing, Social Media)
- Delivering Business Analyst requirements on a Digital Platform implementation
- Supporting analysis activity in order to specific requirements and make inform business decisions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and strong workshop management
- CRM, Retail or eCommerce Customer Journey experience is preferred
Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) principles and techniques
User experience principles
An interest in Product and App trends and keeping up to date with Scrum Best Practices
Experience with DevOps or other agile tools
The role reports directly to the Head of Development and CTO
The role has a number of direct engagements with within the scrum team, stakeholders, third party developers and the directors
Deliver the best customer experience
Drive for success
Encourage to innovate
Actively engages in improvement opportunities, learns from achievements and setbacks in order to constantly improve
Easily connects with ideas
Trust each other
Lives up to commitments and acts in the best interest of the business
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all
Enjoy making a difference
Works to create an environment where the team contribution is recognised, and successes are shared
Salary: (Depending on experience)
Annual Leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Other Benefits: Remote working, post pandemic regular team meetings and workshops in person
The role is REMOTE WORKING, after the Pandemic we will have flexible working between remote and offices
How to apply: